Sunday, January 31, 2010

hola de nicargua

Hola and Beinvenidas a mi blog de Cuba y Nicaragua. As you can see I have already learned soooo much Espanol. But just for you I am going to sacrifice my Spanish studies so that you will be able to have the luxury of reading this blog in English! Isn't that nice of me?

I spent a few hours on friday night writing a very entertaining blog post for you even though I was in the throws of heat stroke/food poisoning. This is how dedicated I am to sharing my travels with you! Also, this blog is doubling as my travel journal since I have a shiny new net-book accompanying me on my travels and I am far faster at typing than I am at writing and a typed journal will solve the problem of not being able to read my own hurried handwriting (which has often been a problem in the past) So, read on and enjoy the stories and images of my journey through Cuba and Nicaragua.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment